Dave & Julie

Dave & Julie
Love

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blessings

In the midst of life's difficulties God has helped me to focus on the many blessings He has bestowed upon me. Following are just a few of the magnificent blessings that I am ever so grateful for:

1. A God that loves me more than I could ever imagine. He is revealing that to me more and more each day.

2. A husband that loves God and still loves me after almost 38 years of marriage.

3. 3 amazing sons that are blessings and gifts from God. I love them so, so much.

4. 3 absolutely wonderful "daughters" that I love dearly and have blessed my life in ways I cannot even begin to describe.

5. 3 of the most beautiful, precious grandbabies that have brought so much fun, love and joy into my life.

6. Friends and family that I love and cherish.

7. A wonderful church family.

8. Provision for my daily needs.

9. Emotional healing from childhood abuse and traumas.

10. Physical health.

11. A home with all of the necessary things I need.

This list could go on and on really. There are so many people out there that are hurting, heartbroken, that have broken relationships, that have lost loved ones or have even lost everything.

I am overcome with gratitude for each and every one of these blessings. What more do I really need? God is so good.

1 comment: