Dave & Julie

Dave & Julie
Love

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Moved

I am moved by the sweetness of a loving gesture

I am moved by a gentle touch

I am moved by the whisper of a kiss against my cheek

I am moved by a warm embrace

I am moved by passionate love

I am moved by joyous love

I am moved by sweet and tender love

I am moved by seeing happiness in someone’s eyes.

I am moved by another’s tears.

I am moved by the overwhelmingly adorable sight of a sleeping baby

I am moved by a baby’s breath against my neck

I am moved by the innocent and delightful laughter of a child

I moved by music so beautiful it takes your breath away

I am moved by the beauty, majesty and splendor of the mountains

I am moved by the ebb and flow of the waves as they gently roll onto the beach

I am moved by a beautiful sunset as the sun disappears in a splendid array of color

I am moved by the miracle of God’s love for me.

These are the feelings that I will embrace and cherish. I will let the experience of them fill me so completely that when a negative emotion tries to invade my soul there will be no room for it. It will have to find someone else to consume. I will be too full.


by Julie A. Barrans

No comments:

Post a Comment