Dave & Julie

Dave & Julie
Love

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Journey

I didn't start this blog because I necessarily thought that many people would be interested in what I had to say. More than that, I did it because I thought it would be good for me to actually put my thoughts into writing. I tend to hold things inside, which has been taking a toll on me physically and emotionally. I think this will be very therapeutic for me. I think it's important for me, at this stage in my life, to express myself. So, that's what I'm doing.

God has been speaking into my life in so many different ways lately and I wanted to record this journey that He's taking me on. I think I will look back on these posts with amazement at the marvelous and miraculous ways He leads me during the next weeks, months and maybe even years. It has to be a miraculous journey because God is in control. I already surrendered my trust to him (previous post). Now I will wait to see where He leads me. Where He leads me I will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment